In the News: British Soldier Unexpectedly Gives Birth on Front Lines
Even though it was a surprise, here are the top 9 reasons she’s already super-prepared to be a mom:
9. Used to functioning without sleep.
8. Eats meals on the run.
7. Remember that old slogan, “we do more before 9 a.m. than most people do all day”? Yeah. That.
6. Military expression “hurry up and wait” translates nicely to the pediatrician’s office.
5. Going AWOL is frowned upon.
4. Complete lack of privacy is expected.
3. After carrying a rucksack through Afghanistan, even the heaviest diaper bag will seem like a purse.
2. Desert camo nicely conceals spit-up stains.
1. After all, it was the military that brought us the acronym snafu: it stands for “situation normal, all f**ked up.” Which is pretty much every day as a mom.