5 Interesting Things We Learned From The NBA Finals
The NBA Finals may be over, but they lessons they taught us will remain in our hearts forever.
Things I Learned During the 2013 NBA Finals
• My “nondetachable” couch cushions are definitely detachable. You just have to want it.
• I am strong enough to hurl a small ottoman toward a TV.
• My heart rate during Game 6 was so high that I can skip the gym this week (maybe this year).
• I have spent entirely too much time thinking about LeBron James’ headband.
• Kids get nervous when you shout at the TV at 11 p.m.